top of page
- Over 30 years’ experience in construction, maintenance, and customer service.
- Field experience installing and repairing Plumbing, HVAC, Electrical, Roofing, and Framing.
- Will make every effort to access roofs, attics, and crawlspaces.
- Graduated home inspection schooling with top honors and awarded top graduate.
- New Jersey Registered Home Improvement Contractor #13VH09597800
- New Jersey Licensed Home Inspector #24GI00160000
- New Jersey Licensed Radon Measurement Technician MET#14169
- WDO (Termite) Inspection trained
- Customized reports to fit the needs and desires of each client.
- Special packages including plain English reports, without technical jargon.
- Reports delivered electronically within 24 hours of inspection.
- Narrative reports include photos and videos where appropriate.
- Exceptional customer service.
- Evening and weekend appointments accepted.
- Plain English contracts.
- Competitive pricing.
- Military Discount
- First Time Home Buyer Discount
- Online Scheduling
A Home Inspection is not a pass/fail examination. It is an oral and written report regarding the condition of a property's roof, foundation, heating and cooling systems, plumbing, electrical work, water and sewage, and some fire and safety issues. In addition, the inspector will look for evidence of insect, water or fire damage or any other issue that may affect the value of the property, including an assessment of necessary or recommended repairs, maintenance concerns or other issues. A home inspection is a visual and non-invasive examination of the property's condition usually performed in connection with the property's sale, and should not be confused with a home appraisal, which determines the value of the property.
bottom of page